The top restaurant franchises are only as good as the franchisees who buy into their systems. Though we are searching to expand the Bruges business model, we want to do it with the right franchise partners. Bruges Waffles & Frites franchise restaurant owners will come from all walks of life, and have different educational and career backgrounds, but will also have a few common traits, including:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the desire to lean on a proven system
- Driven by achievement
- Developed leadership and communication skills
- Enjoys fast-paced environments
- Actively participates in their community
3 Reasons NOT to Buy a Franchise
Having the right personality traits and styles is vital to your success as a franchise owner. Just like there are silly reasons for accepting a job, there are also silly reasons for turning to franchising.
- You are unemployed. Buying a franchise restaurant because you have no other job options adds unnecessary pressure to succeed. Buying a franchise should be a decision made when you are ready, and because it is something you truly want to do.
- It’s trendy. Just like cars come in and out of style quickly, so can a newer franchise. Make sure the franchise restaurant you are interested in has a proven record and the opportunity for continued growth.
- You found the perfect spot to open a franchise, but are not sure what you will do in that spot. Before jumping ahead to scouting out locations, potential franchise owners should decide the franchise industry they want to join, if they are a good fit for the franchise, and if other franchise owners are happy.
When is the Right Time to Open a Franchise Restaurant?
Bruges Waffles & Frites offers a unique menu not offered in any of the top restaurant franchises. Our entry fee is affordable, and we offer full training to franchisees–even to those without any prior restaurant experience. Our turnkey franchise opportunity offers a collaborative culture where franchisees are encouraged to share ideas and learn from one another. If you are at a point in your life where franchising is appealing, we invite you to learn more about franchise opportunities with Bruges.