Good food is life changing, and at Bruges Waffles & Frites, we guarantee that our food is exactly that. Don’t believe us? Clearly you haven’t tried the waffles, frites, or delicious sandwiches at Bruges yet.
Here are 12 mouthwatering quotes that will no doubt tip the scales if you’re still not sure whether our waffles and frites are the best choice for you.
- “The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.” John Walters
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” Julia Child
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” Alan D. Wolfelt
- “I am not a glutton. I am an explorer of food.” Erma Bombeck
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” John Gunther
- “Great food is like great sex. The more you have, the more you want.” Gael Greene
- “Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is.” Irish Proverb
- “First we eat and then we do everything else.” M.F.K. Fisher
- “If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.” Julia Child
- “We all eat and it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly.” Anna Thomas
- “What I say is that if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” A.A. Milne
- “I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” Nora Ephron
- “We need to remember what’s important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn’t matter, but work is third.” Leslie Knope
Feel Like You’re Dining in Belgium
Come in and try our delicious food today to find out foodies can’t get enough of us.